Oh, 2020… You were quite the year! I always enjoy reading the most popular blog posts on other blogs so I thought it might be fun to share the 5 most popular posts of the year.
in case you’re curious here are the five most popular posts this year:
- A special Porridge. This is actually one of my very first blog posts that I actually wrote for my previous blog. Long before Olive Tree Meals. I was totally surprised to see that so many of you loved it. It is still a favorite in our house and I cook it almost every week.
- Revani-Semolina Cake. Another surprise for sure. Mostly because of the poor photography in the post. I baked that pan in the evening and by the time it was ready to photograph it was so late that I could barely open my eyes. But the cake is divine! I just don’t want to make it again because I will eat the whole pan. Can someone volunteer to come and take it after I am done shooting it?
- Meatloaf. A classic family recipe. This is actually my mom’s recipe. She used to make it when I was a kid so I have fond memories. It is beginner-friendly and quick, too. Also, kids rave about it. Very important for any mother.
- Easy Easter Sweet Bread. A personal favorite. Despite popular belief, this sweet bread is relatively easy to make. Although you do need a stand mixer. Otherwise, you are in for quite the workout! Jokes aside I have been making this recipe all year long and everybody loves it. Little people even more…
- Rice meatballs. Another family favorite. You will not believe how fast and easy it is to whip up this recipe. I always double it since everyone in my family loves it and we usually fight over leftovers.
Have you tried any of these recipes? Which one are you adding to your meal plan next week?